vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

1/2 BHK Flats at Rs. 24 L and Rs. 30 L in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Mumbai Real Estate' started by sriramon, Jun 17, 2015.

1. sriramon New Member

Hi Friends,

Get 1/2 BHK Flats at Rs. 24 L and Rs. 30 L in Mumbai

Features

2 kms from virar railway station
    No Pre-EMI Till possesssion
    100% verified listings
    4% Down Payment
    Swimming Pool
    Garden
    Children play area

For more click http://vinayunique.com/offer/1-2BHK-Virar-West.php
  2. Akshay george New Member

I want to buy property near to kharghar, mumbai. I can invest upto 30 lakhs. Is there any property available in my budget?
  3. Great info,thanks for sharing.Biggest purchase for most of the people ever make is buying a home.The best benefit of investing in residential project in Bangalore is the choice you get here.
  4. affordableflats New Member

Thanks for sharing the above information.
  5. Pooja Rajwade Member

I think buying flat in Virar can be a great option for those who are planning to settle down in Mumbai but budget is low. Thanks for sharing.
  6. Ritu Mehta Member

Are you looking for affordable flats in Mumbai, Sanghvi Golden City
    will be the best choice within your budget with all facilities and good proximity in Mumbai.