vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

5 ways to build a buyers list

Discussion in 'Real estate Investment' started by rohitverma, Jun 16, 2012.

1. rohitverma Member

Just thought I'd throw these out there for those that are having a hard time building a buyers list. I know it's not much, but every bit counts, so yeah I hope it helps.

1. Go to a local real estate club

2. Go to a public auction

3. Ask a renter for the properties he's interested in

4. Look for the "I buy houses" ads in the newspaper

5. Go to craigslist, backpage or any other websites that have ads.

2. bojemrythem Member

The way you you have explained how to build a buyers list is really commendable. This information is very useful for me as I was really looking for such kind of stuff. Thanks for sharing.
  3. marcssteve Member

Yes, this type of information in very useful for real estate business. Here I get best info about how to build buyers list. Due to this type of tips, we can easily improve our business in this competitive world.
  4. norman pakes New Member

Buyer is really hard to fine and many of agent is really having difficulties and looking for a buyer however most of them are doing most of the list which is really give advantage.
  5. Building a real estate investor buyer list is important for profits. While there are a number of strategies and techniques used to make money in real estate investing, several of them involve selling a home for a profit or with a fee involved. If you're flipping, with or without renovation, your buyer could be another investor or a retail buyer.

http://dcmhomebuyers.com
  6. Matthew Gayle New Member

Apart from this, you can find buyers through social media sites. Join relevant groups and communities and engage in discussion.
  7. Pooja Rajwade Member

Good to know about this tips, worth reading.