vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Amrapali Silicon City is a Complete integrated Home- 9289557755

Discussion in 'Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad Real Estate' started by Mohit Gaur, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Mohit Gaur Member

Amrapali Silicon City launced few years back, and still it's a very demanding project due to there prime location, which is at Central Noida,this project is about to deliver within an year.
    Silicon City Noida can give you all amenities in affordable budget,which meets all your requirements. So, Grab theopportunity and make your dream home come true by sharing your hands with

Amrapali Group.

[IMG][IMG]
  2. Kumar Randhir Member

Amrapali Group one of the most reputed builder in Noida is launching another project named as Amrapali Verona Hieghts. Thanks for the information on silicon city.

Another big project at soft launch by Ecnon Group in the prime location of yamuna expressway i.e King's Court.
    Read More Here: http://www.ecnon-group.in/
  3. purvijoshi Member

Amrapali Silicon City is brand name projects of Amrapali Group. amrapali Silicon City is located at Noida Sector- 76 offers 2/3/4 BHK apartments with price ranging from Rs. 50.35 lacs to Rs. 1.27Cr. There is one more projects called amrapali La Residentia it's located in Greater Noida West offers 2/3/4 BHK apartments with price ranging from Rs. 30.0* Lacs to Rs. 70.41* Lacs. If you compare both the projects i think Silicon City is little costly than La Residentia.
  4. There is no doubt amrapali silicon city is the complete integrated home in noida extension launch by amrapali group. But I think amrapali golf homes, verona heights is also the complete integrated homes.