vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Avoid Common Mistakes While Buying Property

Discussion in 'General Trading and Investment Discussions' started by sudheerreddy, Aug 20, 2015.

1. sudheerreddy New Member

There are some common mistakes which is often committed when one plans to buy a property. Here is a list of mistakes which you need to avoid in order to make the best investment in residential properties.
  2. Kunal Kapoor Member

Hi Sudheerreddy,
    Its very Informative and Helpful information about buying property.....Thanks lot.
  3. sneha raje New Member

Buying a property is a huge decision. If you are planning to invest in a property, it is advisable to look for some tips that can help you make a wise decision. While I was doing a research before buying my apartment, I came across this informative video. Its by Mr. Prashant Mirkar, VP of Marketing & Sales of House of Hiranandani. The home buying tips given by this industry expert are extremely useful. This video covers important topics like making a decision based on your budget, Agreement value of the apartment, inquiring about the ad hoc charges, service tax, amenities to look for if you want luxury, etc. It is a very short video but covers most of the important home buying tips.You can check out the video here: http://bit.ly/2efZPS5