vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Beautiful apartments at prime location in Niagara Falls

Discussion in 'Global Real Estate' started by aalisa ray, Aug 16, 2013.

1. aalisa ray New Member

This sixty-five suite, five-storey apartment complex is located just north of downtown, and offers one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent in Niagara Falls. The spacious units feature new laminate and carpet flooring, newly renovated bathrooms, a large, well-manicured yard and wide balconies. Building features include a fitness center, laundry facilities, a newly renovated lobby, elevators, visitor parking, and secure entrance-ways.

In a convenient location, these CLVGroup beautiful Niagara Falls apartments for rent are located near all the amenities residents need including schools, shopping, and entertainment. Just a five minute drive to Highway 405 and public transportation, the location allows for easy commutes to work or school. Residents may also enjoy storing their bicycled in the building’s complimentary storage area during winter months. On-site staff provides professional management and ensures a consistently high level of maintenance and customer service.

Building features include:

• Newly upgraded lobby
    • 24-hour emergency service
    • Elevator
    • Fitness center
    • On-site laundry
    • Bicycle storage
    • Secure entrance ways
    • Visitor parking
    • Video surveillance
    • On-site staff
    • Storage facilities
  2. HarleyLuise New Member

Thanks for sharing..
  3. I am urgently looking for a 1+den or a 2 bedroom apartment for my daughter. I live in Hamilton, she lives in Niagara Falls. I am looking for July 1st at the latest. I am willing to co-sign for her. I would like to keep her rent as low as possible as she is young and had a baby on the way. She does work and will be attending college in September.
    She is in a real crunch for timing now and I am desperate.
  4. Dennis Young New Member

This apartment has a lot of features and some people really want all those stuff in an apartment and i proven it as an real estate agent before at http://www.uudiskohde.fi/
  5. Nice project and primary location is super.

Thanks
  6. Janzeer New Member

Thank you for sharing the same. Its very nice project
  7. SD Groupkol Member