vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Benefits of Commercial Real Estate!

Discussion in 'Real Estate Resellers' started by rohitverma, May 12, 2012.

1. rohitverma Member

•The great thing about commercial real estate is you can make money from this type of investment in many different ways. You have the ability to purchase the property, gain equity and then turn around and profit on the sale. You can also rent or lease the property to obtain and sustain a monthly rental income. It is even viable to purchase an office building and run your own business from the property. If the building contains multiple floors or offices, these portions can be leased or rented out.
    •Investing in Commercial real estate is a great way to add additional properties to your investment portfolio. A lot of times investors forget that there are opportunities outside of the residential real estate market. Having commercial investments adds some variety and options for your portfolio. Commercial real estate properties can be range from apartment properties to office buildings.you can sell or buy property throw the real estate website www.findghar.com
    •There is commercial real estate available in almost every area, and there is more than you might think. It is important to keep your options open and consider every investment that comes your way. Commercial real estate may not be as easy to find, but it can be a great investment.
  2. gravescruz New Member

Here I get such nice information about commercial real estate. There are many benefits of commercial real estate like Provides numerous tax benefits, Sellers can be more flexible in pricing, High appreciation potential and many more.
  3. kynastonlaird Member

Its true commercial property investment is very beneficial for every one. Commercial property means we buy a very large and must invest a lot of money. In commercial property include industrial buildings, shops, malls, farm land. I also prefer invest in commercial property.
  4. marcssteve Member

Commercial real estate properties are one of the best property types that helps to generate more income and profit. This kind of property really provides a higher degree of tax flexibility. Everyone should invest their money in commercial real estate for getting higher returns.
  5. Amit Sharma New Member

I agree with you. Commercial property is much profitable then residential property. Nowadays, renting and leasing are much preferable way to earn profit from commercial property. Investment in real estate projects is also a good way to make a good profit. I preferred jaipur for real estate investment because many builders in Jaipur offers awesome investment opportunities.
  6. russel wayne New Member

I agree to all that benefits and many of real estate really got all those benefits,commercial real estate is now a big role in real estate and they say it can be a key to success in real estate.