vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Best city for real estate investment in India

Discussion in 'Real estate Investment' started by baldev, Jan 20, 2012.

1. baldev New Member

As we know real estate prices are gradually falling. And the reason behind that is inflated real estate prices. As the price inflation of real estate varies from city to city, i want to know which city can generate consistent return on real estate investment in India.
  2. zameen Member

I think Pune is a good city to invest in.
  3. aricaa Member

Hi

I can hint you to go for Noida city as the city is well connected to all other regions and metro will be reaching by next 2 to 3 years.Noida has seen a increase in terms of home buyers and projects are available at little cheaper rate as compared to other cities.Projects like Amrapali La esidentia,Kingswood,Heartbeat City has created a buzz in terms of investment.
  4. Dennis Young New Member

Me Bangalore cause i already went in this place and i seen lot of good real estate .However now i switch being accountant at http://www.wabuco.fi/ and real estate agent is only my part time job now.
  5. Mohit Gaur Member

I am agree with Arica Noida is best city for investment purpose because it 's growing city and there apartments are available at affordable price . There are many popular builders like Mahagun, Supertech, Amarpali, Lotus Greens, Ecnon Group and more offering 2,3 BHK flats in Noida.
  6. Matthew Gayle New Member

You can invest in property in Mumbai. According to the report, Mumbai has emerged as the most popular center point of property investment.
  7. Ankit Jain New Member

The millennium city Gurgaon is booming with the real estate choices both for residential and commercial purposes. Visit Capitaltree.in to know more about the residential and commercial projects in Gurgaon....thanks!!
  8. Janzeer New Member

Mumbai is the best city to invest in.
  9. Pooja Rajwade Member

I would say Mumbai and Banglore are best cities for real estate investment.
  10. Bangalore is one of the IT hub in India,Bangalore is rapidly developing cities of India,It has been attracting a lot many real estate investors over the years. With the fascinating growth of the city, there are numerous properties available for investment.
  11. SD Groupkol Member

12. propcasa New Member

"Noida is a good investment option for those ready to hold properties long term. It is advisable to investors to opt for projects by reputed builders, in regions where the metro and social framework is either solid or is creating at a decent pace.

Ajnara Ambrosia-2 BHK(1095sq.ft.) starting price 46 lacs
    ighlights that make living extraordinary:

- Arranged in the heart of Noida in Sector-74 within a totally had domain, close division 50.

- Proposed Metro Station and SEZs in snappy neighborhood.

- Unmatched range advantages with each and every utility point.

- Supposed social protection, enlightening foundations, banks and strip mall in close area.

Many residential projects available in noida, but for better result regarding 2bhk choose propcasa consultancy. they provide you each and every details about 2bhk no hidden charges. I had also invested through propcasa consultancy . For more details you can contact them +91-9582-211-311 or fill the query form on http://www.propcasa.com/

There are many projects but some of the best are:-

1Ace Ciy Greater Noida- 2/3 BHK starting price 40 lacs
    2.Amaatra homes-2/3 BHK starting price 30 lacs
    3.Ajnara Le Garden-2/3 BHK starting price 28 lacs

Many residential projects available in noida, but for better result regarding 2bhk choose propcasa consultancy. they provide you each and every details about 2bhk no hidden charges. I had also invested through propcasa consultancy . For more details you can contact them +91-9582-211-311 or fill the query form on
    http://www.propcasa.com/