vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Best Property Dealer

Discussion in 'New Delhi Real Estate' started by priyakumari30, Jan 23, 2014.

1. priyakumari30 New Member

Udai PropMart is one of the Best Property Dealer in Delhi/NCR. The firm dealt in buy, sell, rent Property and JayPee authorized channel partner in Delhi/NCR
  2. purvijoshi Member

As per my research below i am given some reputed builders/property dealers in noida/delhi ncr. Here are the list of real estate builder in noida/delhi ncr namely;

3C
    Amrapali
    Jaypee
    Supertech
    Unitech
    Logix
    Mahagun
    Assotech
    Paras
    Era group
    Nirala Builder
  3. Mohit Gaur Member

Thanks for sharing project list i have some more projects :
    1. Lotus Greens Developers
    2. Ecnon Group
    3. VHR Group
  4. Some more projecst

Ahuja Group
    Hiranandani
    Godrej

Thanks
  5. Cyril Cole New Member

I heard about it and no doubt that they are the best cause in that place many proven that they are the best property dealer in that country .Well i know a real estate agent there which is my buddy however i migrate in Finland and be a real estate agent there at http://www.uudiskohde.fi/ and it is good thing that i seen that this place has the best real estate companies.
  6. liyans Member

7. Ritu Mehta Member

Best property dealer

Golden Touch Investments

Unicorn Estate

Bestrio Realty Solution

Aar Pee Ess

Swastik Group

Essell Propmart

Big Deal Associates

Propchamps Com

Nestkeys Infratech Pvt Ltd

Knj Group

Raghunath Sharma And Sons

Mr. Sunil Chauhan

Home Trdae

Mehta Propmart Pvt Ltd

Raghunath Sharma And Sons

For more information click on the bellow mentioned link

https://www.commonfloor.com/real-estate-agents-india/real-estate-brokers-gurgaon