vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

buy sell rent property

Discussion in 'Real Estate Resellers' started by sandy, Mar 10, 2012.

1. sandy New Member

to buy sell rent property any one must choose the local site ,like makanwa.com. and publised their classified in these site. Every site owner have some responsibility to maintain the authentication of the classified like makanwa.com. brokers are ok but they charges huge amount for their cosultancy fees.
  2. jackstfen New Member

There are lots of rent properties are available in market for example home, apartment, office etc. But it is very difficult to search good rent home so in this time you should take suggestion from professional adviser. You will defiantly get best rent home with in your budget and requirement.
  3. kynastonlaird Member

I agree with you Its very difficult task to search best rent home. As well as Here I get best property website. Due to this we can easily search property. As well as property value increase day by day so property investment is beneficial in future.
  4. prakashkumar New Member

I agree with you Its very difficult task to search best rent home. As well as Here I get best property website such as jaypee green and jaypee sports in greater noida. Due to this we can easily search property. As well as property value increase day by day so property investment is beneficial in future.
  5. prakashkumar New Member

I agree with you Its very difficult task to search best rent home. As well as Here I get best property website such as jaypee green and jaypee sports in greater noida. Due to this we can easily search property. As well as property value increase day by day so property investment is beneficial in future.