vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Commercial building construction In Kolkata

Discussion in 'Kolkata Real Estate' started by Eelina, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Eelina New Member

Shrestha-Group is a leading Residential & Commercial Property Developer in Kolkata.We have successfully designed,developed and Constructed numerous housing projects.Our featured projects are Shreshtha Garden in Rajarhat, Axis Apartment at Dak Bungalow, Barasat.
    building contractor in Rajarhat
  2. sneha6858 New Member

Helpful information! I visited the site of Shrestha Group and its really useful to find dream homes in Kolkata. Recently i visited to Hiranandani to purchase my dream home and belive me i have seen the houses that i never seen before. So perfectly made with unique designed and of best quality. One must visit : Dream Homes
  3. candyflower Member

Shreshta group is nice group which is give all new and modern facilities to people. Real estate is good source for investment. Many people invested in real estate for profit. In this post given is very informative and useful. Thank you sharing such nice information.
  4. Ajeet Singh New Member

Thanks for providing this wonderful information about residential/ commercial property. I visit your site and show your lunches projects that very nice for residences purpose.
  5. liyans Member

6. Krishnabangla Member

Thanks for the share. Keep posting like this.
  7. Thanks for posting.