vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Do Realtors invest in Lease Options?

Discussion in 'Brokers Paradise' started by rahuldeshmukh, May 24, 2012.

1. rahuldeshmukh Member

I'd like to know if any of you Realtors out there invest in lease options. Seems like all the books and tutorials are geared towards unlicensed individuals, but as a real estate agent, how do you ethically invest in lease options?

If I found a property on MLS that I think might be a good deal for a lease option, how does commission split works? How does the listings agent get paid? How will my broker get paid? Is it even allowed?

If you're a licensed real estate agent and you do invest in lease options, please share your experience.www.findghar.com

I appreciate your feedback in advance.
  2. liyans Member