vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

DREAM HOME IN THANE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mumbai Real Estate' started by vidit84, May 21, 2012.

1. vidit84 New Member

Saw a huge building of 29 storeys yesterday while entering Suraj Water Park. It was mesmerizing to see this huge structure exactly opposite Suraj Water Park. After inquiring about this skyscraper, I found out that it is a new project of Rosa Group which is named Rosa Bella. Really, it looked like a dream to live in!!!!!!!!
  2. real_buzz Moderator

Sound interesting, do you know other details like prices and possession information, that will help.
  3. vidit84 New Member

Thanks for writing in.This 29 storeyed tower is a new project by Rosa Group named Rosa Bella.For all the details regarding the project you can visit the following site:
    http://property.homeindiahome.com/rosa-bella/
    Moreover,you can also get a free site visit where the property advisor will inform you about the details and offers of Rosa Bella.
    Thanks
    Vidit.
  4. sneha6858 New Member

Its really nice. Same happened with me. I visited Hiranandani Construction and found beautiful villas i ever seen. Last year I purchased one and looking forward for more pretty apartments from Hiranadani.
    Hiranandani Apartments in Mumbai
  5. candyflower Member

Hiranandani construction is give fantastic facilities in home, villas. Villas also looked very beautiful. In this post given all information is very informative and useful. Thank you sharing such nice information.
  6. Robin Gangawane New Member

Pre launch offer in Thane by Kalpataru Group starting with 2 cr and configuration of 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom residences. Spectacular amenities like swimming pool, space for senior citizen, clubhouse, gym, steam, sauna, jacuzzi, and many more
  7. bnbgoa New Member

You guys should check out properties in Goa as well. There are some exquisite Villas and Apartments in Goa coming up, and with the boom in the Real Estate, these properties make for an excellent investment as well as holiday-get-away.
  8. I quite agree.. Properties in Goa are currently hot cakes in the Real Estate business..
  9. Edward D. Love New Member

Sounds good news for many people who want to see their dream home ,in Finland where i am a real estate agent at the same time a staff in a recruitment agency at http://www.raukola.fi/ i experience a lot of people who are getting the opportunity to get their dream home and for sure many will be interested if they see this.
  10. Hello,

Rosa Bella is good one. And lot more constructions, luxury apartments are build near Suraj Water Park area.

Thanks
  11. Jamie Madson New Member

Buy your dream home in thane with all world class amenities CCTV facility, Power back up for lifts, Smoke sensor system, etc.
  12. vipulshah1 New Member

Puranik Rumah Bali offers you your own private oasis in the bustling Thane Mumbai. It offers 1, 1.5,2 bhk resort style residences with price tag of 87.84 Lacs - 1.10 Crs.
  13. Pooja Rajwade Member

Thane is the best locations to buy your dream home.
  14. Mehek Saxena Member

Thane is one of best prominent location to have a residential location...
    The Runwal Group launched its new Residential township Eirene within thane, Mumbai. It is located in Balkum location. Eirene Residential township offers luxury Amenities with eco-friendly environment.

Price: Rs 45.88 Lacs onwards

Property Type: 1,2 BHK Flat/Apartment

Super Area: 620 sq ft.

Possession Date: Dec 2018

Special Features:

* Lush Green Gardens
    * 3 Acres Landscaped area
    * State of Art Gymnasium
    * Children's Play Area
    * Senior Citizen's Area
    * Amphitheatre
    * Sports Arena

For More Details:

Apartments in thane
  15. Rozitta Member

Vihang Vermont thane by Vihang group is a luxurious 23-storey tower, which is strategically designed offering luxurious and modern 2 Bhk In Thane . Vihang Vermont,Thane is located on the green cusp of Thane, making your life closer to nature. The project offers spacious luxurious flats in Thane giving a sense of comfort in the crowded city.This residential complex has artistically designed interior and exteriors. It offers flats where every corner is beautifully designed for a comfortable living. Vihang Vermont,Thane provides us with apartments we have always dreamed of, and it will be reluctant for you to leave this flat. This project offers spacious 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 2 BHK Majestic apartments with Deck living, Elevated Tropical Gardens, Roof top Fitness Center and Free WiFi enabled buildings. This roof top Fitness center features a Hill view and creek view giving an awe-inspiring feel of an open air gym. The artistic feature of this project in Ghodbunder Road enhances the value of these Luxury Apartments In Thane .
    For more details contact - 8108172271

[IMG]
  16. liyans Member

Thanks for sharing this info.
  17. Thanks for sharing.