vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Fixed rates loans are better for long term loans

Discussion in 'Home finance' started by real_buzz, Nov 14, 2011.

1. real_buzz Moderator

Speaking in a conference, RBI Deputy Governer, Anand Sinha said that Fixed rate loans are better for long term loans. He said this in a scenario where interest rates are increased quite frequently and it is negatively impacting home loan customers.

It has added fuel to a already existing debate of fixed rate vs floating rate for home loans. Looking at current scenario, interest rates hikes are looking to stay here for some time and probably going for fixed rate may make some sense.
  2. tcool Member

now fixed rates are better
  3. baldev New Member

looking at the current scenario, fixed rate home loans are better than floating rates
  4. Cira C. Jones New Member

To be honest i never try it and it seem that is really interesting i was looking for a long term loan which will help me to my finances and it seem i already find it thanks.