vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

For Sales signs - In Los Angeles County only

Discussion in 'Real Estate Resellers' started by kick88, May 4, 2012.

1. kick88 New Member

I used a company called Add A Sign in Los Angeles County. The created my for sale sign and then put a for sale sign up and took it down when the listing was sold anywhere in Los Angeles County for a fee. They kept my signs in order to provide this service and it worked well for me for five years.

Well they probably fell on hard times, they are no longer in business.

Does anybody have a resource who can provide a similar service in Los ANgeles County. Getting the signs created is not the problem. Finding a company to post the for sale sign at the beginning of the listiig and taking it down at the end is the service I cannot find.

Any suggestions?