vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

How to Make Home Shifting Cost Effective and Easy?

Discussion in 'Say Anything' started by andymarker, Dec 22, 2012.

1. andymarker New Member

Hi friends if you are about to shift or relocate to any other parts of the country or abroad then these tips may be very helpful for you. Moving to a new location is not that much easy as it seems from outside, but it is very tiresome process, a very stress full experience. Moving can also become a nightmare if we do not plan properly few days before the shifting date.

This blog post(which I myself posted on my own blog) few days back share some very nice, unique and useful tips on shifting & relocation e.g. how to hire a best packers & movers company, what to consider while packing, unpacking, loading, unloading, etc.

You can read this blog post here.

Please your own tips, views and feedback for this post.
    Many Thanks