vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

invest in properties in Sonipat/ Delhi NCR?

Discussion in 'New Delhi Real Estate' started by sonipatproperty1, Aug 7, 2012.

1. sonipatproperty1 New Member

i plan to invest in properties in sonipat/ delhi ncr.. so wht would i prefer flat or villa.....
    plz suggest me some places..
  2. real_buzz Moderator

well i think you want to invest in the back links for your site or else someone with a site on sonipat property won't need to ask this question.
    Surabhi Malhotra likes this.
  3. Pauline09 New Member

You can get variety of property in sonipat.... best property deals
    I already used it for my apartments...
  4. harish vadera New Member

I think you must refer to your own site first.....
  5. Leon D. Mason New Member

I think villa is a good choice because i heard that villa is one of the top choice of most of the people there.
  6. sneha6858 New Member

You can visit House of Hiranandani for your dream homes. They have built multi-use developements and have introduces retail, hospitability, healtcare, education and ebtertainment into their developments.
  7. investormart New Member

You can invest in Delhi/Ncr because coming metros can rise the rate of properties.
  8. candyflower Member

i would like to suggest go through all information about property. then you will take decision about investment for this property.
  9. Donna Spina New Member

Hello to everyone i am planning to invest also in this place for real estate but still i don't have a lot of idea about it.In Finland where i use to be an real estate agent and experience a good asunnon myynti or home sales ,it inspired me to level up and make an investment not only in that place but also in other country.
  10. Surabhi Malhotra New Member

Right Reply HaHaHa
  11. aricaa Member

Hi
    I can suggest you to buy a flat in Delhi/ncr.Basically Noida would be much better for investment due to high traffic of projects and home buyers.You can invest from Amrapali or Gaursons group.Amrapali group has launched many new projects in greater noida west like kingswood and La residentia.La residentia is best from investment view.This project is assigning seperate terreace for each flat.If you want view the details i can share some information.Below I am giving the link for your reference
    http://goo.gl/VuLFy3
  12. SD Groupkol Member

13. Umesh Kumar New Member

if you are plan to invest in property in sonepat/ delhi ncr, Sonepat Global City is best option for you.