vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Is real estate investment better for future purpose?

Discussion in 'Real estate Investment' started by alien009, Aug 22, 2012.

1. alien009 New Member

I mean that will the real estate investment help me in my future for getting additional benefits?
    And one more thing i need to ask is that real estate investment in hyderabad is a better option or not?
    I prefer hyderabad as i would stay there itself.If anyone have some ideas or suggestions could reply to this post.
  2. bojemrythem Member

Real estate investment is one of the best ways to secure your future as it helps to get more profit and income. Hyderabad is a great place for living and traveling purpose. Various types of real estate properties are available in affordable price. Investing in Hyderabad based real estate properties would be a worth decision.
  3. alien009 New Member

Thanks a lot for suggesting me regarding the real estate investment in hyderabad.And could you suggest me the best location for investing in hyderabad?
  4. usmakpr New Member

I think real estate business is a best to save future life Real estate investment is one of the best ways to secure your future as it helps to get more profit and income so buying and selling new house is one of the best and quite save invest because this has been rapidly develop in all over the world.

Its my pleasure to give you suggestions. According to me, Manikonda, Gachibowli, Begumpet these are some great locations of Hyderabad for investment. But it totally depends on you in which type of real estate property you would like to invest.
  6. alien009 New Member

Thanks for suggesting me such great places.I had enquired about the places you had listed and came to find that these are the best places to invest.
  7. bojemrythem Member

Thanks for read my post. If you will any more queries and questions about any type of real estate property than please you can ask me about your queries.
  8. luciferstek New Member

Today's market provides many cheap offers for those looking to purchase properties and keep onto them. With the real estate industry still suffering from a recovery, property costs are still relatively low buying now and holding out around the industry out could result in higher profits.
  9. kerlin7815 New Member

Yes you are right guys. real estate is very profitable sector and this sector growing very fast all over the world. I any person invest their money in real estate sector. Its sure he get a good return in future. I think investing in real estate is a great way to grow your wealth if done responsibly, with conservative financing, and with an understanding of the tax implications.
  10. RobertGilbert New Member

Definitely, real estate investment is the best and better investment for future safety purpose. Real estate investment has offering many great opportunities to get good range of ROI in future through proper way real estate investment.
  11. Thomos Herry New Member

Real estate is the easiest to understand investment because it is simple, straight-forward and involves a fair exchange between a property owner and the property user.

Best Real Estate Website: http://www.jclarkhomes.com/
  12. aalisa ray New Member

Lots of peoples are doing investment in Real Estate and around 90% peoples are in profit, with that fact you can see real estate market is quite safe and having better return of investment. For future purpose it is the top priority field to Invest, I strongly recommend to do that :)
  13. candyflower Member

Real estate is good source for investment. Many people invested in real estate for profit. Real estate gave chance for earning money. Real estate is really profitable and future used. In this blog given all information is very informative and useful. Thank you for sharing such valuable information.
  14. aalisa ray New Member

Real Estate is the safest sector to investment, Your investment won't be down entirely, you can get better returns. Commercial property will give you higher return but you need to invest more money. Other thing is rental property, here you can get fix income that surely help you to next investment.
  15. Rahul Kapoor New Member

Real estate investment is one of the most sound methods to increase your wealth returns. In future prices of residential as well as commercial properties will invariably increase.
  16. Investing in real estate is a key part of any investor's financial planning. For most of us, our homes are a big part of our net worth. And as we grow older, we build equity in our homes that can help fund our children's college or our own retirement. Here, we'll take a look at investing in our private residences, in vacation houses and in income or rental properties.

http://dcmhomebuyers.com
  17. Mohit Gaur Member

real estate is a better source for investment purpose because property rates are becoming high day by day so it would be good for our future if we have a own property.so it's a good way of return of investment. For investment you can buy mahagun mantra residential property in noida at very affordable price.
  18. Pooja Rajwade Member

I would definitely say its best to invest for future purpose as its gives you good returns on investment. Property prices then and now make a difference which get you double money of what you have invest.
  19. R S Group New Member

Are you looking a property for investment purpose call @8506971685. We have residential plots/flats in Noida/ghaziabad available at prime location on highway within your budget with 80% bank Loan available on each property.