vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Jaipur Real Estate

Discussion in 'Jaipur Real Estate' started by real_buzz, Oct 14, 2011.

1. real_buzz Moderator

Jaipur, which is also known as Pink city, is famous for its historical and glorious monuments and palaces. Every year lacs of tourist from all over the world and India come here. It is one of the hottest tourist destinations in the world. But in the last few years, industries have also shown interest in the city. Gradually you can see that number of companies in the city has increased.

As a result, real estate in Jaipur is rising steady and but not slow. There are lot of complexes and shopping malls across city. There are lots of big hotels as well. So, Jaipur gradually turning out to be a very good place for investment in real estate.
  2. deemed New Member

That's right, tourism makes jaipur a very good place for real estate investment. Real estate investment is something which should be done keeping in mind the future of the city. As jaipur is one of the hottest tourism destination for many, real estate prices in city will continue to rise and it will generate really good returns in next 5-1o years.
  3. zameen Member

I absolutely agree, Jaipur is one of the hottest tourism destination and it makes it a wonderful place for real estate investment.
  4. rajendrameena New Member

Agreed. 25% price up in current year in Jaipur Real Estate prices. Its sign of its importance as investment & residential requirement for current time.
  5. rajendrameena New Member

Thanks all........
    Jaipur Real estate is rising at this time. And best time of investment now.
  6. belldoress New Member

In my opinion, Jaipur is a best option for every investor of housing market in present times. It is a well-organized town, and the real estate sector of this city is going up very quickly.
  7. Amit Sharma New Member

Jaipur is fast growing city. There are lots of chances in property in business. In Jaipur due to high industrialization property prices increasing day by day. So that, there are lots of opportunities in real estate business.

builders in Jaipur
  8. belldoress New Member

I am totally agreed from you that, Jaipur is a quickest developing city and there have lots of options for making investments. I also like this city for buying property.
  9. rajendrameena New Member

10. bojemrythem Member

I like this place and I always prefer to purchase the property in Jaipur and you can also purchase the property through online. If you want to start any business than first you have to develop your business product and find some best place property for your business and advertise your business product. There are many ways to starting your business and develop your new business.
  11. candyflower Member

Jaipur is very famous city for tourism. Many real estate groups launched their projects with new and modern facilities. Many people investment in real estate for better lifestyle and profit. In this post given all information is very informative and useful. Thank you sharing such nice information.
  12. rahulgtm New Member

13. SD Groupkol Member

14. liyans Member

Thanks for posting.
  15. Ankit sharma New Member

Jaipur is one of the best real estate market. Jagatpura is the place where you can investment in Jaipur. If you are looking for flats in jagatpura, jaipur then Keys90 will be your best partner to delivery your Dream House. Keys90 also have physical store in Jagatpura where buyers can walk-in and our executives will help them to choose the best one.