vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Just became a Broker and hiring my first agent. Contract?

Discussion in 'Real Estate Resellers' started by kick88, May 4, 2012.

1. kick88 New Member

I received my Broker license a few months ago. I am bringing on my first agent. I am going to start off charging a basic flat fee per month and grooming them. This is what my first Broker did for me, so I am paying it forward. He and I didn't have a written agreement, but I feel it would be a good idea to have one with this agent and future agents. Are there any particular documents that you feel are must have documents?

You can get your contract created by some attorney, they can look after your legal and documentation requirements.