vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Luxurious apartments in the richest heritage suburbs of Mumbai

Discussion in 'Mumbai Real Estate' started by Jamie Madson, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Jamie Madson New Member

The Address is set in one of the richest heritage suburbs of Mumbai, and said to the best property in Ghatkopar West for investment purpose.

Internal Amenities:-
    • Apartment laid out with full body Vitrified Tiles
    • Laminated wooden flooring in one bedroom
    • Modular kitchen with Stainless steel sink & Water purifier
    • All Fixtures will be of C.P. finish
    • Video door phone connecting Main Entrance Lobby of Building
    • CCTV Facility
    • Smoke Sensor system in common lobby areas
    External Amenities:-
    • Grand entrance lobby with various Outdoor / Indoor activities such as basketball and badminton, skating ring, etc.
    • Ample parking space in basements and podiums
    • 4 Lifts (3 passenger Lifts and 1 Service Lift) in Boulevard Tower
    • Power back up for lifts in each building and common essential lighting
    • Automatic Car wash facility within the complex
    • Consumer substation for each building for power supply through TATA Power
  2. Thanks for sharing the information.The demand for Bangalore properties does not seem to fall down, not at least for the few coming years with several industrial and IT developments yet to come up in the city. Hence the probability of long term gains is quite high with properties of Bangalore.
  3. Pooja Rajwade Member

Thanks for sharing about this richest heritage in Mumbai.
  4. Mehek Saxena Member

Thanks for sharing wonderful information Mumbai Suburbs features. Mumbai is full of luxurious Residential location in India. These luxury locations provide ultimate internal as well as external Amenities. Get some more Premium residential projects in Mumbai.
  5. Dhriti New Member

Project Name : Xrbia Warai Apartments
    Location Name : Karjat

Abour Project : XRBIA Warai Apartments is a flagship housing property of XRBIA Developers Located in Karjat, Mumbai. This venture offers a well-equipped variety of houses, it's a residential venture that is entirely set to express what life would be like in the initial space. XRBIA Warai Apartments carries to you deluxe place in Mumbai packed through a number of facilities, it will make your life more pleasant and raise grace, XRBIA Warai Apartments also offering healthy and comfortable lifestyle, the venture has been planned keeping each requirements of yours in consideration. In this housing property all amenities are available here, like pool, tennis court, gymnasium, Party hall, sports facility, kids play area, jogger track, safety and power back up. Without compromising your life style you can relish your life here to create a good time with your families and friends. This project is offering 1,2 & 3 BHK homes of different areas, sreas included in these apartments ranges between 360 - 897 Sqft each. XRBIA Warai Apartments is right now in Under Construction phase. Price of these attractive houses starts between ₹ 11.8 Lacs to ₹ 27.62 Lacs.

For More Details : http://xrbiawarai.in/

Attached Files:

6. Dhriti New Member

# Mumbai is full of luxurious Residential location in India. These luxury locations provide ultimate internal as well as external Amenities

Project Name : Lokhandwala Octacrest
    Location Name : Kandivali East,Mumbai

About Projects : Octacrest Township is one of the prominent Residential Developments in Kandivali East neighborhood of Mumbai. It is among the Ongoing Projects of its class. A Lokhandwala Construction is an undertaking stacked with all the Modern conveniences.

Lokhandwala Group has put stock in overcoming the deterrents and thinking of activities that are a class separated. The organization has faith in conveying work that makes every one of their ventures ageless. Octacrest in Kandivali range too has been produced on the same reason. The thought is to convey world class comforts in the region that would make the living background interesting and pleasurable. The whole structure is spread crosswise over 550 houses spread crosswise over 8 squares. Pleasantries like club house, wellbeing club, fabulous passageway entryway, and running tracks all add to the utility and style of the spot. The property offers great consistence to Vastu components that have guaranteed results for a solid and a prosperous life. Further the property is likewise anticipated that would get increased in value by 10% when of consummation. Every one of these components, alongside the way that the property originates from respectable gathering make this property worth considering!

For More Details : http://lokhandwalaoctacrest.in/

Attached Files:

7. Kunal Kapoor Member

8. Sneha New Member

Sheth Montana Mulund is a pre-launch luxury project by Sheth Developers. Sheth Montana Pre-launch Project Mulund West, Mumbai offers 2BHK, 3BHK, and 4BHK apartments. The project is built over 7.5 acres of land with breathtaking views of yeoor hills.

Contact +91-11-66764103

For more details Sheth Montana Mulund

Attached Files:

9. Ranu Member

Hello,
    I found this forum very usefull in digging about the things.recently i was about to start my blog and i found that i have no name in my mind.I gone through here and ask one question to people that what name they should suggest for my blog.I got many reply and i started writting my blog.Now i ahve many followers and also good article andon my blog page which may be you all people will like after reading.
    Now about this topic"Luxury apartment in richest heritage "i have written something on this also.Please follow my blog for detail reading of this topic.
    https://realestateupdatetimetotime....-wealthiest-legacy-country-regions-of-mumbai/
  10. liyans Member

Thanks for the share.