vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Luxurious Flats in Wagholi-Pune

Discussion in 'Pune Real Estate' started by Darshana Agarwal, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Darshana Agarwal New Member

2. belldoress New Member

Now days, property market of Pune is on confident and welcoming to every investor for making investments. It is perfect for advancement as well as making financial commitment. Pune needs to continue the development of their real estate.
    Nikhil Pai likes this.
  3. bojemrythem Member

Hello Darshana Agarwal,

I visit your website. I get more information about luxurious flat in pune. In this all flats have great facility and service like Club house, Water softener plant, Ample parking space, Security cabin, Fire fighting system and so on. Its too good and useful to every one.
  4. Nikhil Pai New Member

I agree with you, belldoress. Now a days top real estate developers focus on city like pune and nashik. Take an example of PRA Realty India Pvt. Ltd. Its Chicago based real estate company. They had started their project and working in pune. I also even heard that they will start their project in nashik also with reasonable rates. Isn't it great???
    They had two residential project in pune
    1. East Avenue
    2. The Cove-Lake District
    As per me they are the Top Builders in pune.

5. saanvi sharma New Member

Wagholi is becoming top demand for those who are interested in making property investment in Pune because of growing infrastructure and IT Part located at Kalyaninagar .
  6. logangibs New Member

In this all flats have great facility and service like Club house, Water softener plant, Ample parking space, Security cabin, Fire fighting system and so on. It's too good and useful to everyone.

This is really a great news specially to those people who are dreaming to have a luxurious house.In Finland those luxurious house are really expensive even a town house at http://www.uudiskohde.fi/ is really expensive too and i can't imagine the price.
  8. Hello,

Balaji-Hari is big developer in Pune.

Thanks
  9. Mehek Saxena Member

10. Mehek Saxena Member

Top Real estate developers give more focus on residential location of Pune. It is on top priority among builders. There are many suburb areas in Pune. If you want to invest in Pune Residential Properties, then Nyati Group upcoming Residential Project Elan, an excellent development of Nyati group. It is located in Wagholi, Pune.

Price: Rs 29.96 Lacs onwards

Property Type: 1,2,3 BHK Flat/Apartment

Possession Date: September 2017

Special Features:

Children's play areas
    Multi purpose sports courts
    Well equipped gymnasiums
    Three swimming pools
    Club house
    kids play area
    Parking Facility

For More Details: