vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Need a flat in chennai

Discussion in 'Chennai Real Estate' started by harish, Oct 28, 2015.

1. harish New Member

Need a flat in chennai outskirts mainly for family outings durings holiday. Should have top end amenties. Any recoomendation ?
  2. antshtty123 New Member

You can try Karapakkam. Radiance Realty has their new Lakefront project coming up there, it is a serene location with a Lakeview. If you are looking for a getaway place for the family, this would be perfect. Plus it is a great investment and appreciation is expected in the near future because of the demand of such properties.
  3. kabirsingh New Member

Have you checked Hiranandani Chennai, they do have top end infrastructure. You can also check for other realtor as well. check this property picture and judge it yourself Luxury properties in India
  4. harish9 New Member

I can recommend you two projects which are in Chennai outskirts with good amenities.
    1. Temple Waves Chrompet,Chennai
    2. Sri City
  5. Ritu Mehta Member

Many projects are there who offers flats ans apartment in Chennai, but before buying any project please check everything properly, about builders, project, specification, proximity, approval from authority , security.

I recommend L&T Eden Park, located in Old Mahabalipuram Road Chennai, Eden Park is well equipped with all the amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents.
  6. aniruddh mehta New Member

real estate companies have understood the worth of Chennai and have been developing some really great housing projects over here. I haven't explored all the housing projects in Chennai so I can't vouch about that but I can tell you about the house of hiranandani . they have their project in OMR. my brother bought a 4 bhk in the hiranadani upscale and it is pretty great. his apartment is on the 15th floor so we can see a panoramic view of the sea and plus they have all the modern amenities. my parents and kind love that apartment . if you want luxury homes in Chennai then you should check out the house of hiranandani once
  7. sneha rajput New Member

i agree with Mr Mehta here chennai is a great place to invest and i have seen the hiranadani upscale it is not just huge but really beautiful. the modern architecture makes it look different.i dont own any flat there but one of former neighbor does. he need big 4 bhk flats in chennai for his whole family . he has booked an apartment last year and would be shifting there in few months. he is very happy with his investment
  8. sneha rajput New Member

First of all you really need to narrow down your choices here. First make sure about the location. It is very important. You definitely want it near your workplace and if you have kids than you be wanting it near some school or something where you can get good infrastructure. So my suggestion would be to go main city. If you want something luxurious then you should opt for OMR Decatur. It is a beautiful place and the luxury apartments in Chennai OMR are something that can easily compete with the luxurious apartment of Mumbai, newyork or London. They are that good
  9. aniruddh mehta New Member

I so not agree with you over here. eden park is very expensive and i dont think there are any flats available there any more and it doent have that amenites we are looking for . if you are thinking of buying a luxury apartments in omr you should try the apartment by House of Hiranandani in eggatur OMR it has sea facing apartment with all the high end Mennonites you need
  10. Prithvi New Member

If you are looking for a great flat with good amenities then I would advise looking at the Radiance Mercury project. It is located in the upcoming residential suburb of Perumbakkam of Chennai. I'm sure that you are looking at this apartment as an investment opportunity as well so it would definitely make sense looking at the project in an up and coming region. I've heard that the project even offers a host of amenities like a gym, swimming pool, kids play area, cricket nets, reading lounge etc. which would make it perfect for you and your family when on vacation.
  11. Feriha New Member

Hi,

Please go thorugh Radiance Mandarin project with good amenities. It is located in Thoraipakkam, Chennai.

Attached Files:

12. liyans Member

13. viplav New Member

I dont stay in bangalore but have done some research of the real estate sector in chennai. the project you are talking about is already sold out and if you do get something over here, it will cost you much more that the market price. instead of that invest in on going projects in chennai. There are so many option for premium apartments in chennai. all you need to do a bit of research . currently OMR Eggattur is a good place to invest. there are some really great premium project going on this area.
  14. swati rao New Member

Chennai is one of the most advanced cities in India.Undoubtedly, it is also the biggest merchandising center in South India. If you are looking for a luxury apartment where you can find all the modern conveniences and beautiful architecture, check out luxury apartments in Chennai OMR. It spreads over a vast expanse of 120 acres and offers an exemplary lifestyle experience. Thearea is situated on Old Mahabalipuram Road, across the SIPCOT IT park, it is easily reachable by road and rail both, thus making it a desired luxury residential area.Greenery surrounds these apartments,creating a peaceful aura commingled bybreathtaking views and futuristic amenities.
  15. gurunath New Member

If you want to give a luxurious life to your family, I recommend you check out the upcoming project Anchorage by House of Hiranandani. This tower is said to be the tallest in Chennai. Its proximity to markets such as Sholinganallur, Thoraipakkam, and Karapakkam, as well as educational institutions such as Satyabama University and St. Joseph’s College of Engineering makes it a great choice. As far as I know, the project is going to have World-class amenities to suit your lifestyle. As this project comes from a reputed builder in Chennai, you can consider it without any doubts. I suggest you do a thorough market research on all the properties available in Chennai before making the final decision. The real estate market in Chennai is at boom, so choose wisely.