vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

New Property for Buying

Discussion in 'New Delhi Real Estate' started by Ajeet Singh, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Ajeet Singh New Member

I am searching new property for residential purpose. so please suggest me for this.
  2. real_buzz Moderator

can you specify the location in delhi, your budgets or any other preference so that every body is aware before they make recommendations.
  3. Ajeet Singh New Member

In Dwarka and my budget is 35 Lacs.
  4. aricaa Member

Hey Ajeet

I can suggest you to go for Noida.You can make number of choices from reputed builders.One of the project is Amrapali La residentia which has 2,3,4 bhk at very less price.You have not mentioned about the specifications.If you are looking for 2,3 or 4 bhk flat then you can opt for this project.Have a look on this project.
  5. Hello,

New properties for residential purpose :

Pashmina Serene

Pashmina Lotus

Thanks
  6. Mohit Gaur Member

Hello Pashmina,
    please share your last selling price.We too have multiple projects at noida/noida extension.If you are really want some kind of investment just inquire about Lotus Greens Enviro City project which is offering 2 bhk apartments @31 Lacs onwards..
  7. Hello Ajeet Singh,

Pashmina Lotus is the best residential property for you.

Thanks
  8. realvalue New Member

Realvalue The demand of commercial and residential properties is enhancing at the fast pace in the Chennai. Chennai Developers are getting significant fortune due to more and more demand of residential and commercial properties. There are various leading builders in Chennai that sell many housing properties in little acre of land.

Contact Details:

----------------
    Amarasri, 455 Anna Salai,
    Teynampet, Chennai- 600018
    Tamilnadu, India
    Phone No: +91 44 6634 3536
    Fax No: +91 44 6634 3577
    Mobile No: +91 7299449933
    Name:prachi Pal

9. Pashmina Waterfront and Pashmina Brookwoods are the best residential property.

Thanks
  10. cherryauston New Member

I am looking for a 2BHK flat in noida so please suggest me for this....how can i buy this??
    If you are interested property in Jaipur then visit this site:- http://www.zillionacres.com
  11. Atlantisadmin New Member

Hi,
    Atlantis offering soon completing 2BHK and 1 BHK flats in Balewadi-Baner.Atlantis located in Pune's 1st smart city zone Aundh-Baner-Balewadi area which gives another added advantage. 1 and 2BHK Ready Possession Flats in Balewadi.
    For more details http://atlantispune.in
  12. Ritu Mehta Member

Hi,
    Here the list of projects in Dwarka Delhi, within your budget.

Ranjit Vihar II

DDA Akshardham Apartments

DDA Flats

Sunny Valley CGHS

Umang Winter Hills

DDA Kautilya Apartments

Mahavir Enclave

Best Residency

Vijayee Veer Awas

Gangotri Apartments

For many information you can check with famous and trustworthy real estate site Quikrhomes
  13. liyans Member

Thanks for sharing.
  14. Keep posting like this.:)
  15. liyans Member