vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Online Shopping In Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Say Anything' started by dhanu007, Aug 16, 2012.

1. dhanu007 New Member

www.valuemart.co.in is the No.1 and leading online grocery portal in Hyderabad, India. Grocery shopping through Valuemart is now made safe, secure and simple at a click of a button. We provide customer with over thousands of wide range of products with free door delivery at competitive prices. We have strong business background, software experience and marketing experts.
    The monsoon offers are start in our super markets which are located at chinthal, yousufguda and film nagar. We are offering our customers a beneficial combo packs with all necessary grocery items in a single pack at low prices. We will give a great value at competitive prices. Customer satisfaction is our motto.
  2. alien009 New Member

Recently i had ordered a product through online shopping in value mart and they provide a great service and they responded by sending the product in time.I had made my payment by COD.Great service offered by value mart people.
  3. russel wayne New Member

I never seen yet any online shopping specially online grocery,well that is really a good new and really look awesome.