vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Opinion on Unitech

Discussion in 'Real Estate Companies' started by real_buzz, Oct 4, 2011.

1. real_buzz Moderator

Unitech is one of the biggest real estate company in India, But in last few years, there have lot of incidents when they have failed to deliver projects on time, so i want to invest in one of their projects. Is there anyone who have any experience with Unitech?
  2. real_buzz Moderator

Unitech is a good group, there is a lot of mess among real estate companies in India. There are issues with Unitech but point, if it can't be groups like Unitech or DLF, then we can't think about most of other companies.
  3. roop_kumar Member

You cannot and should not trust any reality company at the moment. They all are in very touch position and deliveries are delayed regularly. It's not that they would not like to but it's just that they are not organized enough to do it.
  4. sunil Member

Unitech is a good company, but they have in the lots controversies in the past few months, so right now i am bit skeptical about them.
  5. tcool Member

I agree, Unitech is one of the biggest real estate group but recent 2/3G scam has put lot of burden on their brands, let's hope their investors are not affected by that.
  6. deemed New Member

Unitech is good company but in the short term, you don't know if they are going to stay or collapse.
  7. russel wayne New Member

It is a good companies well for me if you think that you worth to be invest just go for it.In Finland many of investors are really choosing what is in demand right now,in part of Helsinki there are a lot of new in world of business who are finish on studying MBA and Executive MBA many of them seem some small issue on their investment however the make things fix and going smooth.
  8. NidhiS New Member

At times it does happen that real estate builders are not able to give possession on time but that doesn't mean that it remains in the same situation for a longer period. Try To Check for more options and get the best deals.
  9. You cannot and should not trust any reality company at the moment. They all are in very touch position and deliveries are delayed regularly. It's not that they would not like to but it's just that they are not organized enough to do it. Try To Check for more options and get the best deals.