vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Properties in Mangalore - JJ Nest

Discussion in 'Emerging Cities' started by Tilak, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Tilak New Member

JJ Nest, as the name symbolizes is a cozy, comfortable and appealing residential apartment project from JJ Infra that takes quality and practicality to a whole new uncharted plane. Designed and executed with emphasis on stringent construction values, JJ Nest is an eco-friendly project that answers your criteria of a convenient, attractive abode that assures you the comforts of modern living while affording a degree of oneness with nature, a fulfilling existence amongst the bounty of natural beauty. Of course, JJ Nest appeals to your budget and investment considerations too.
    for more visit at jjinfra.com
  2. bojemrythem Member

India is one of the fastest growing countries all over the world for its real estate market these days. Mangalore is a very nice city for living and there several property locations are available to invest. Mangalore is a city of natural beauty so if anybody wants to do property investment then they should invest in Mangalore to gain more income and profit.
  3. Tilak New Member

yes your right, mangalore is the best place to invest property..
  4. bojemrythem Member

Thanks to agree with me Tilak. Mangalore is really the best place for doing investment. Can you please tell me what would be the approximate cost of JJ Nest residential apartments in Mangalore?
  5. Tilak New Member

Below is the contact details of JJ Infrastructure , you just call to this number or you can send mail... you will get all the details of JJNest..

Joyston and Joyline Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
    2-84-30, 2nd Floor,
    Shyam Complex
    Capitanio - Kankanady
    Mangalore - 575 002
    Ph: +91 0824-4284575
    Fax: +91 0824 2437600
    Mob: +91 9482 606060, +91 97409 87575
    Email: info@jjinfra.com / jjinfra@gmail.com

Thanks, Regards
    Tilak
  6. jackstfen New Member

According to the current position Gujarat, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata are the best places for making an investment because the property rates are getting hike almost everyday here.
  7. bojemrythem Member

Thank you so much for providing the contact details of JJ Nest. I will definitely contact them for more details and also inform my friends and colleagues regarding this opportunity.
  8. Tilak New Member

Thank you so much ...
  9. Donna Spina New Member

I agree that this country is fastest growing in real estate stuff which the Finland country beat it.Lately the Finland country also having a nice result for their real estate in fact i bought one plots at http://www.uudiskohde.fi/ and it is really good one with a good location.
  10. Surabhi Malhotra New Member

Hello,

Mangalore........ Best place to investment and living. As per real estate market the real estate business is very good their.

Thanks
  11. Great Info keep it up.
  12. Liyanscom Member

Great Info Keep it up.