vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Real Estates in Delhi NCR

Discussion in 'New Delhi Real Estate' started by prakashkumar, Sep 19, 2013.

1. prakashkumar New Member

jaypee greens and jaypee sports city is available all types property cheap prices in Greater Noida Expressway.
  2. abhi26july Member

Jaypee sport city is really is a good place for your residing address
  3. candyflower Member

Thank you for sharing valuable information about real estate property.
  4. sidharthrawal9 New Member

There are a number of projects coming up in the Delhi NCR region. I guess you must do a quick search on Classified websites. I have had a great advantage from them. Do let me know how does the search turn out to be. Thanks.
  5. Kunal55 New Member

I think Homestead is a lifetime investment and better than all other projects with no concrete concept. Even though Jaypee is one of the big builders of India but Homestead's design and style makes them stand apart from anyone else. I have heard that Homestead is coming up with 2 great human architectures on sports personality like Ballet by Sharapova and Michel Schumacher. I found the projects very enchanting and out of the box. What about you ?
  6. Hello

Rapid urbanisation creating new spaces in Delhi-NCR market.
  7. aricaa Member

Hi
    Greater noida west is gaining more traffic from home buyers as compared to the other areas around Delhi.Many projects have been launched this year.Projects like Gaur city II,kingswood,La residentia is on high buzz.Amrapali's La residentia is pretty good facilitating new terrace homes for each buyer.I can suggest you to go through all this projects if you want to invest in Noida extension.
  8. SD Groupkol Member

Nice Info.
    Thanks for Sharing.