vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Residential and Commercial Properties in Pune.

Discussion in 'Pune Real Estate' started by reddylavanya, Feb 27, 2013.

1. reddylavanya New Member

Hi ,

Can any one of you tell me Residential and Commercial Properties in Pune.
  2. Satish Pawar New Member

There is a project called 'Aurelia' coming up from the KBD Group. Looks like a decent project especially with the affordable pricing.
  3. candyflower Member

There are many real estate properties which is comes with new and modern facilities. Runwal housing group, KBD Group, Lodha Group these are famous group which is gave new and modern facilities.
  4. Ajit Nevrekar New Member

There are numerous residential and commercial properties in Pune. Between which area are you searching the property? Currently I stay on Sinhagad Road, a pleasant place to stay in Pune. Here I will suggest you the Meghmalhar project by D S Kulkarni Developers Ltd. The project is good and is also developed by a reputed builder.
  5. Ajeet Singh New Member

tata housing offer best residential and commercial property in Pune best location at affordable prices.
  6. Priya New Member

As per my Suggestion Soul space Properties is the best choice for Residential and Luxury living.
  7. Surabhi Malhotra New Member

Hello,

Reliance Property, Saarrthi, Gulmohar Gardens, Meera Nagar Garden, Koregaon Park etc, Ahuja etc are best choice for Residential and Luxury living in Pune.

Thanks
  8. Priya New Member

Yup Even i know that but Soulspace offering affordable residential properties with less cost even
  9. Surabhi Malhotra New Member

Hello,

Yes D. S. Kulkarni Ltd is reputed developer. Every project of them are best. They have many real estate projects in Pune.

Thanks
  10. Matthew Gayle New Member

If you are looking for residential properties in Pune then click here.
  11. Tanisha Jain New Member

If you need information regarding housing projects in Pune. Then click here
  12. Atlantisadmin New Member

As per my Suggestion Get the Standard 1 and 2 BHK Flats between 40 to 70 laks in Baner and Balewadi area. With Ready Possession. For More Information visit the http://www.atlantispune.inCorporate Address:Platinum Buildcon,309, 3rd floor, Regent plaza,
    Baner-Pashan link road baner,
    Pune – 411045
    Site Address:
    Survey No. 31 behind MITCON,

Balewadi Pune - 411045
    Email: sales@platinumbuildcon.com
    Call: +91 9881601117
    020-65222375
  13. Mehek Saxena Member

14. Kunal Kapoor Member

Hi reddylavanya,

There are Following projects in Pune :

Eon Homes
    38 Park Majestique
    Rohan Leher
    Ganga Acropolis
    Suburbia Estate
  15. Atlantisadmin New Member

16. Ritu Mehta Member

If you are looking for residential and commercial project in Pune, You can search with Property portal sites like QuikrHomes, Commonfloor, MagicBricks, 99accres.
  17. Kunal Kapoor Member

Yes Ritu,
    you are right commonfloor, magicbricks, 99acres are also best portal for property..
  18. Ranu Member

19. liyans Member

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.
  20. Thanks for the share.
  21. Paras Land New Member

Yes I have sale the 1BHK & 2BHK flats in pune you have interested to call us 7768890003 or 7768890002