vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Residential and Commercial Rent/Lease Property,Flat Shops in NCR for rent

Discussion in 'Brokers Paradise' started by pramodarya, Jun 1, 2012.

1. pramodarya New Member

To Become a Benchmark Company in the Sale /Purchase domains of Real Estate in Delhi/NCR known for its professional attitude for conducting Business
    To place Land Deals on top rung of the Sale /Purchase domains of Real Estate in Delhi /NCR, by providing material services to our clients and through our innovative approach. To strive hard to ensure the sustainability through our constant efforts and innovation.
  2. bojemrythem Member

Delhi is famous and popular place in all over the world. There are many commercial and residential property in delhi. Here I get useful details about residential and commercial property rent. Many people like to stay and do business on rent. So people needs this type of property.
  3. jackstfen New Member

Delhi is the nice place for live and as well as very nice city. It is a capital of India. In this city buying own home is very hard so rent apartment is the best option according to me. There are lots of rent apartments available in this city but it is difficult to find it so you can take help from rent apartment providers and find best home.
  4. kynastonlaird Member

Delhi is a great place for both living and traveling purpose as it is the capital of India. Various types of residential and commercial properties are available in Delhi for buying and renting. Anyone can invest their valuable money in Delhi based property sectors by consulting an experienced and trusted property dealer.
  5. marcssteve Member

Delhi is one of the best and popular places of India. Several residential and commercial properties are available for renting purpose. People can do investment by taking such kinds of properties on rent to earn huge amount of higher returns.
  6. russel wayne New Member

I agree on you.I remember Finland country about it.Where many of their real estate is well know really strong because of building material that they bought at http://www.lindab.com/fi/ .