vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Residential Apartment in Sector-4 Dwarka, Delhi

Discussion in 'New Delhi Real Estate' started by admin, Oct 3, 2011.

1. admin Administrator

Property Address: 2BHK, Society Flat,Sector-4,Dwarka,Delhi, Sector-4 Dwarka, Delhi - Dwarka, Delhi / NCR - 110075

Price: Rs. 93 Lac(s)
    Price Per Sq. Ft: Rs. 7750 per sq. ft..

Built-up Area:
    Bedrooms:
    Bathrooms:
    Balconies:
    Transaction:
    Resale Property
    Possession:
    Immediate
    Ownership:
    Freehold
    Age of Property:

5-10 Years

Property Description:

2bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + drawing dining with complete good taste of wooden work in bedrooms and kitchen, curtain rods, fans, tube lights with 24 hours sweet water supply, electricity power back-up, intercom facility, cc tv, security guards in a well maintain co-operative group housing society flat.
  2. usmakpr New Member

Advantage India: Real estate is one of the fastest growing sectors in India so Apart from the huge demand, India also scores on the construction. I think more advantages take real estate business in India and more earn through this business.
  3. usmakpr New Member

Real Estate in India has seen a tremendous growth over the past few years and there has been a sudden increase in property prices in major cities across India that main reason now almost real estate business has become global business of the world. ______________________________________ Dubai company|Click able|properties Duba

i[IMG]
  4. SriRam New Member

Investing in real estate is really a great idea but it could be much beneficial if do in well manner. If you don't have idea how to invest and where to invest in real estate then contact your nearest property dealer. If you are in search of reliable property consultant then contact www.ganpati-properties.com
  5. russel wayne New Member

Good information,most of the people are always choosing what best for them.In Finland country electricity is always matter for those kind of things,in fact many of people in part of Helsinki always check the voltage and most of them use a over voltage protection and power analyzer for safety,many of electricity companies really having issue about it that's why it is a good thing to some people cared about it.
  6. candyflower Member

In this post given all information is very informative and useful. Real estate is god source for investment. Many people invested in real estate for profit. Thank you sharing such nice information
  7. Cindy King New Member

That info is very helpful for those who are really looking a real estate in that country.I been a real estate in Finland and i always do that kind of info in order to get some attention of many buyer hope the this year you will got a nice result of home sales which reminds me of Helsinki that vuokrataan toimitilaa or rent office space is top choice now of some people rather than having their own office.
  8. yasminpretty New Member

Which City is best to invest in Delhi NCR?
  9. SD Groupkol Member

10. liyans Member

Nice Information.