vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Residential Apartments in Delhi / NCR

Discussion in 'New Delhi Real Estate' started by Sunil Kumar, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Sunil Kumar New Member

Welcome to Realtyminister its a online real estate portal where you can get details of each type of project.

See below the Project details of

Best offers in Delhi / NCR City:

Bedrooms : 3 & 4 BHK
    Age of property : Ongoing
    Built-up Area : 1590 - 2364 Sq. Ft.
    Price Range: On Request
  2. candyflower Member

Delhi is new and modern city which is well developed and give new and modern facilities. In this post give all information about real estate property is informative and useful for investors. Thank you for sharing.
  3. investormart New Member

Actually I want to know about the jannta flats in indirapuram and rent rates for 1 BHK.

Please give me the details???? Thanks a lot......
  4. Rahul Kapoor New Member

You can go for the 2 and 3 BHK flats in Ghaizabad project Bharat City where are the prices are extremely manageable in budget.
  5. Ajeet Singh New Member

Thanks for given wonderful projects details.
  6. aricaa Member

Hi

I can reflect some projects from NCR region which is very crucial from investment point of view.The projects from Amrapali and Supertech group have attracted many home buyers like Amrapali Heartbeat City,Amrapali La Residentia,Amrapali kingswood,Supertech Eco Village III,Supertech Romano,etc.They have provided well furnished amenities.
  7. Mohit Gaur Member

Hello, I am really appreciating for your good work.Well i am here to share one of my most reknowned project which is highly on demand in the entire Noida Region. The Project named is Lotus Square Residences situated in Sector-98 offering 2/3/4 BHk apartments with all basic ammenities. So, grab the opportunities until its too late.Hurry Up !
  8. Cindy King New Member

The area was really look's so big and i agree that is an good info ,to be honest up to now i am still an real estate agent at http://uudiskohde.fi/ but in my place i did not seen an apartment like that which is really look's affordable.
  9. Hello,

Delhi is developed city. Real estate market is very well in Delhi.

Thanks
  10. Mohit Gaur Member

Hello its not that delhi real estate market is booming.Nowadays Noida and Gurgaon is highly on demand because of the launch of much awaited project named Lotus Greens.
  11. Yes Noida and Gurgaon real estate market is booming and Lotus Greens is nice project.

Also Pashmina Lotus is a very good projects in Mumbai.

Thanks
  12. Rupesh New Member

Yes delhi project and to bought delhi ncr apartment its good if you are getting apartments price on request .its a manageable budget.
  13. Rupesh New Member

Yes Noida and Gurgaon real estate market is booming and nice project.

Also Pashmina Lotus is a very good projects in Mumbai.

Thanks
  14. Kunal New Member

Hello,

My parents have recently migrated to Noida and they are in search of an residential apartment in Noida sector - 120.
    So any out here can help with the following information:
    What is the property rate in noida sector 120?
  15. Ankit Jain New Member

Gurgaon real estate industry is flourishing like never before and nice project. To know more about Gurgaon real estate visit Capitaltree.in....Thanks for the share!
  16. Delhi's real estate market is in a free fall: Launches down 68%, sales drop by 50%

17. Thanks for the share.Bangalore, the IT hub of India, is one of the rapidly developing cities of India, which is now in the list of top cities for real estate investments. The best benefit of investing in residential project in Bangalore is the choice you get here.
  18. Mehek Saxena Member

There are some awesome residential properties in Delhi/NCR region as I mentioned below-

Supertech Sports Village
    Gaursons16th Parkview
    Supertech Romano
    Jaypee Greens Cosmos
    UnnatiAranya
    AarcityMoon Towers
    Mahagun Mirabella
  19. Ritu Mehta Member

Here the list of residential apartment in Delhi and NCR

Lotus Woodview Residences

Vatika Turning Point

Vatika Turning Point

Bestech Park View Ananda

DLF New Town Heights II

Indiabulls Centrum Park

Umang Monsoon Breeze

Kamp Crystal Residency

Royce Vaishali

Supertech Officer Enclave

Golden Valley

Central Park 3 The Room

Orris Carnation Residency

Imperia 37th Avenue

Godrej Frontier

Orris 3C Greenopolis

Hewo Apartments

Vatika Gurgaon 21

Solitairian City

Ace Parkway

Noida World one

For more information you can check Quikrhomes
  20. Nice post, keep posting.
  21. liyans Member

Thanks for sharing, want to buy flats in rajarhat for residential purpose. Simply visit Liyans.com