vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Residential Property, Luxury Apartments in Delhi NCR

Discussion in 'Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad Real Estate' started by Svpgroup, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Svpgroup New Member

Residential Property, Luxury Apartments in Delhi NCR . SVP Group India offer a wide range of residential properties – Luxury 2,3 BHK Flats, Luxury Apartments in Mohan Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension NH-58 and Indirapuram with in your budget. Explore svpgroup.in to find complete information about property.

SVP, offering lifestyle at affordable price' for the first time on NH-58 at Raj Nagar Extension. The other highlight of Gulmohur Garden Phase II, is 2 & 3 BHK plus store apartments from 950 sqft, 1000 sqft, 1185 sqft, and 1215 sqft, Gulmohur Garden Phase II offers skillfully crafted room interiors which will give complete peace of mind.
  2. candyflower Member

In this blog given all information bout residential property is very informative and useful. Thank you or sharing such nice information.
  3. vinay kumar New Member

I am also searching a luxury apartments. I have searched apartments in SVP group but I found not so good apartment there. During my searches I came across a real estate site that is makaan.com. I donot know properly about the site for property and real estate. It looks good if anybody know. Kindly help me to purchase a apartment.
  4. Rahul Kapoor New Member

There are multiple projects in Delhi NCR, where you can invest in good residential homes. Bharat City in Ghaziabad, or projects in Noida as Gulshan Ikebana, Nirala Aspire, JC Aroma Homes are a few of the projects where you can invest in as most of these projects are within reasonable budget. Take the help of a reliable real estate agent who can help you in sorting out your favorite property.
  5. investormart New Member

Delhi/Ncr is developing in a very nicely way and giving a terrific well designed apartments.Ecovillage 1,Sikka Group,Paras Tierea,ecovillage 2,NRI Residency,Gaur yamuna city etc.You can buy any flats of your choice at a very cheap rate.
  6. Rahul Kapoor New Member

Those looking for affordable residential apartments in NCR can certainly get an option in Ghaziabad which is currently the best spot for real estate investment in NCR.
  7. aricaa Member

Hi all

If you all are searching for a property in Delhi/NCR then try hunting for Amrapali or Supertech flats.A number of projects are there from Noida like La residentia,Heartbeat city,Kingswood,Supertech Romano and many more.They provide best amenities with furnished flats.Have a look on this project.
  8. Mohit Gaur Member

Hello Everyone, Lotus Greens Yamuna Expressway is one of the best projects of Noida region.If you are looking to buy or invest on residential property, avail the opportunity and get a high return benefit.
    Kumar Randhir likes this.
  9. Flavia Sample New Member

I remember some real estate company in Helsinki which offering too a omakotitalo or town house for a affordable price with a good location in the place.In fact i already bought one when i got a nice sales in the year of 2013 .
  10. crcvimal New Member

Hello Friends,

Ashiana Homes brings a newly upcoming residential projects in Sector 79 Noida. This project offfer 3/4 BHK apartment with ultra luxury facilities. If you want to buy property in noida, Ashiana Homes Sector 79 is the best option.
  11. jmhousing New Member

Hi
    I am Amrinder Singh marketing manager ........................We have opportunity for you to buy apartments in Noida Extension.For more detail:9266555588.
  12. Prateek Group in Noida offers residential project such as Prateek Edifice, grand city, stylome and wisteria for both investment and living purpose.
  13. sanjana Bajaj New Member

There are many builders coming up with Completed Living Project in Noida that are giving many golden opportunities for buying luxury homes easily available in the affordable budget. Paras Group is one of these It launched living apartments at Noida ,project named as Paras Tierea Sector 137 Noida.
  14. lotusgreens852 New Member

15. Kumar Randhir Member

When it comes to Luxury Apartments Lotus Greens Sector 79 is one of the most demanding location and property which has seen and number of booking when it launched. So you can try in any of the Lotus Greens Developers project which is coming in sector 79, 98, yamuna expressway Noida and sector 89 Gurgaon
  16. Adisesh Project Green City Specializes in providing luxuriously designed villas,plots,flats in Hoskote near Bangalore with affordable prices, our township is well connected to major areas of the city.It surrounded by MNC's like Honda, Scania, Ask, Hero, Volvo, Mahindra Aerospace, 486 Japanese. Green city features amenities like swimming pool, gym, club house, park, basketball court, kids play area, flower gardens etc.
  17. Ritu Mehta Member

Hi,
    If you are looking for luxury apartments in Delhi NCR , here are the list !

Amrapali Silicon City

DLF Park Place - Park Towers

Supertech Ecociti

DLF Carlton Estate

Lotus Woodview Residences

Saya Zenith

Eldeco Accolade

Exotica Fresco

Amrapali Sapphire

Civitech Sampriti

DLF Richmond Park

Windsor Park