vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Should You Buy Infosys at current level

Discussion in 'Equity Investment Discussions' started by sunil, Jun 3, 2013.

1. sunil Member

Infosys is up by 8 %, news of narayan murthy coming back has contributed positively and investors look confident that he will be able to push infosys back on track.

As infosys's stock has moved up by 8 % in day, should i buy it current level?

Also, just want to share that you can sell L&T current levels
  2. real_buzz Moderator

Infosys is witnessing this high because of the induction of Narayan Murthy but it will take another 9-12 months before you see any visible effect. Many major investment banks and brokerage house have increased the target price for Infosys so you can buy it at dips. But i still believe it won't change much for the company. I think you can buy Nifty 5900 put for June Expiry.