vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Sobha Green Acres - New Upcoming Project in Bengaluru

Discussion in 'Bangalore/Bengaluru Real Estate' started by mithun gowda, Jan 23, 2015.

1. mithun gowda New Member

Sobha Developers are planning to prelaunch their mig segment project Sobha Green Acres . As per reliable source this announcement will be done in first week of February 2015. In one of their press release date November 2014, it states that project is coming up in 81 acres. There will be total number of 6000 apartment. base price would be starting 35 Lakhs.

Here is the email I have received

We are glad to inform you that Sobha Limited is launching most awaited mid segment project “Sobha GreenAcres” Specifically designed for nuclear families, salaried professional, and investors. This project spread across 81 acres, and consists of 1,2 & 3 BHKs.

located just 4 K.mtrs from Marathalli ORR behind Cessna Business Park. On Panathur and Vartur road, form 3.5 Km form forum value mall.

Project Located in Balegere, at mid of four major road connecting the city namely Marathahalli road, Varthur Road,Outer Ring Road and Sarjapura Road. Termed as “Golden Quadrilateral” due to easy accessibility to all major part of IT corridors.

[IMG]

*Tentative Project details.

· Project Name :- Sobha Green Acres
    · Land Area:- 81 acres.
    · Total Units:- 6000
    · Floors:- 2B+G+20
    · 5 club houses
    · Park
    · Pools
    · Gym
    · Commercial area
    · Super markets
    · ATMs

*Tentative Configuration and pricing .

Type
    Area
    Price range
    1 BHK
    650-700
    35- 40 Lakhs
    2 BHK
    1000-1200
    55- 60 Lakhs
    3 BHK
    1350-1500
    80- 90 Lakhs

Completion 3- 3.5 years.

Advance bookings open from 1st Feb 2015. Cheques will be banked after selection of apartment from 15th Feb 2015 onwards. Selection of apartments will be on first come first serve basis.

You can avail the pre – launch offer by providing duly filled booking form and post dated cheque for “Rs.5 lakhs” dated 1st Feb-2015 in favor of “ Sobha Limited”

*Please note:- Above mentioned basic prices and other information are only indicative and subject to change without prior notice.
  2. Walls And Acres New Member

3. Akshay george New Member

I am looking for Sobha green Acres project. Need information about the same and how is the project.
  4. Walls And Acres New Member

Feel free to call at 7022274756 for every details of the property. Or you can drop me mail at: sarmah.rup@gmail.com
    Akshay george likes this.
  5. Akshay george New Member

Thanks for your reply. I would like to drop you an email. Ca you give me a brief idea about Sobha green acres project.
  6. Walls And Acres New Member

Yeah, Sure. Just drop a mail to me.
  7. Great info!! Thanks for the share.If anyone looking for cost-effective flats around Bangalore, Adisesh Project Green City is one of the popular lake view Residential Development in Hoskote, very close to the nature & pollution free atmosphere to live.
  8. swathisharan New Member

I heard that this project is on panathur main road but not sure with exact address and location.