vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Sugam Park, Asansol

Discussion in 'Kolkata Real Estate' started by real_buzz, Oct 19, 2011.

1. real_buzz Moderator

Sugam Park, Asansol
    2/3 BR Residential Apartments at Asansol
    Sugam Park is one of the biggest projects of Asansol, spread over an area of 30 acres. it will have more than 1100 flats with modern features. In addition, plots inside the complex will also be available for bungalows - for those who like a separate space of their own. The site is at kalyanpur Satellite Township Project (KSTP), the planned zone of Asansol, and it will itself be an urban zone with all the facilities that the residents will require. Sugam Park will be a complete entity, catering to every aspect of an Urban lifestyle and providing a platform for community living. We invite you to experience this world-class lifestyle.

Property Type: Residential Apartment
    Area Range: 740sq ft to 1229 sq ft
    Bedroom: 2/3 BR
    Price Starting From : Rs. 11.28 lacs and above
    Possession: Phase I june 2012
    Phase II 30 months
  2. candyflower Member

This information is useful and beneficial for investors. Thank you for sharing.
  3. Surabhi Malhotra New Member

Hello,

Yes, information is beneficial for investors.

Thanks
  4. Ralph Hart New Member

This is the first time that i hear this park cause i am already migrate in Finland and become real estate agent there at http://www.parhaattoimitilat.fi/ hope i am going to see it when i went back in this place.
  5. aricaa Member

Hello

Great information shared.Is there any other project in Garia which costs less than Rs.20 Lacs?I want an apartment in Kolkata which should cost less than 20 Lacs with basic amenities provided.
  6. liyans Member

7. Nice post, keep posting like this.
    Want to buy Flats in Madhyamgram simply visit SD Group Kolkata and book now.
  8. Ritu Mehta Member

Sugam Griha Nirmaan Pvt Ltd has launched yet another Project Sugam Park is located in Asansol. There are 27 Towers

Sugam Park is one of the biggest projects of Asansol, spread over an area of 30 acres. it will have more than 1100 flats with modern features. In addition, plots inside the complex will also be available for bungalows - for those who like a separate space of their own. The site is at kalyanpur Satellite Township Project (KSTP), the planned zone of Asansol, and it will itself be an urban zone with all the facilities that the residents will require. Sugam Park will be a complete entity, catering to every aspect of an Urban lifestyle and providing a platform for community living. We invite you to experience this world-class lifestyle.
  9. Krishnabangla Member

Thanks for sharing.
  10. Nice Keep it up.