vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

SUSHANT LOK I, Gurgaon

Discussion in 'Gurgaon, Faridabad Real Estate' started by Ishita Lamba, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Ishita Lamba Member

Incorporated early in the 1980's Sushant Lok 1 has been one of the key developments under Sushil Ansal . Situated Strategically in the Center of Modern Gurgaon shadowing DLF phase 4 and 5 Sushant Lok 1 is a prime locality with Great access to all sides of Gurgaon. Home to the good Hotels such as Marriott Courtyard and Park Plaza, supported by markets such as Vypar Kendra and Sushant Arcade, this spacious colony is a great choice for customers looking to set up a permanent address. The biggest metro station of Gurgaon i.e Huda City Centre is situated right in Sushant Lok which makes SL I the top destination for people to communicate. For more information, you can visit athttps://www.pickahome.com/sushantloki