vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

The Aralias, DLF City Phase - V , Golf Course Road, Sector 42

Discussion in 'Gurgaon, Faridabad Real Estate' started by Vivek Agarwal, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Vivek Agarwal New Member

DLF Aralias is an esteemed project nestled at the heart of DLF PHASE V, overlooking the picturesque DLF Golf and Country Club. The Aralias is a dream come true for insightful customers who want the best of living. Luxury and magnificence can easily be noticed from its admirable design that has been crafted since the late 1990s a first of its type in India. Sitting at vector, it offers direct access to MG Road via Sunset Boulevard.
  2. Varsha Butola New Member

This project is quite luxurious and modern. I would definitely recommend it to the people who are looking for luxurious apartments in Gurgaon. I wish I could afford it. You can also visit some of the online portals for project details like on http://www.pickahome.com/thearalias/.