vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

VIP Housing And Propertiees

Discussion in 'Real Estate Companies' started by vip housing, Sep 22, 2012.

1. vip housing New Member

VIP Housing and Propertiees deals with Plots | Lifestyle Apartments | Luxury Villas and has a lot of projects to offer to its clients.Water Front is located at Sriperumbudur on the Bangalore Chennai highway in the outskirts of Chennai and Strategically designed on a site area of 11.5 acres
    Visit: VIP Housing and Propertiees to avail more info
  2. vip housing New Member

Affordable Luxury Villas in Chennai

Presenting Riverok, built to exacting world-class standards. Riverok boasts of private balconies, reserved car parking, ample power back-up, panoramic landscaping. Located off from OMR, opposite to SIPCOT, Riverok is surrounded by many MNC's like TCS, Xansa, Patni, CTS, Hexaware, FL Smidth.
  3. bojemrythem Member

I visit this website I get more details about vip housing properties and facility. This type of properties have all type of luxury facility, attractive infrastructure design, great area and many more. I like to purchase this type of vip housing.
  4. VIP Housing & Properties is one of CHENNAI'S fastest growing property development company offering strategically located and meticulously planned townships and has positioned itself as a company selling affordable real estate with huge and immediate potential for appreciation. VIP Housing and Propertiees deals with Plots | Lifestyle Apartments | Luxury Villas and has a lot of projects to offer to its clients.