vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Which locality in chennai is best for investment?

Discussion in 'Chennai Real Estate' started by Akshay george, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Akshay george New Member

There are many localities but Perungudi is the best locality for investment in Chennai suburbs. This locality is just 10 km away from Adyar. It comes under OMR road. Ahh!! It's not Old Madras Road It's Old Mahabalipuram Road in Chennai.
  2. Thanks Akshay for the share .Bangalore is a great city with luxurious living standards.Buying a residential property in Bangalore in the present times could offer good cost benefits to a buyer who can now purchase a dream home at much affordable price.
  3. akruti_rai New Member

There are a few good places in Chennai where investment would be a good option. OMR, Perumbakkam, and Anna Nagar are the most popular ones right now with a variety of projects coming up, by reputed developers. Radiance Realty is launching projects in all 3 places right now and at good rates. Ranging from premium apartments to normal affordable flats. You can find more information here. http://bit.ly/1V9iOvM
  4. swathisharan New Member

OMR,Madipakkam,Pallavaram,Chromepet and Porur are the good locations to invest in chennai and also affordable too.
  5. silvadavid New Member

For investment OMR is the best location. There are many high quality construction going on in OMR. I have invested in Radiance Realty which is under umbrellabranch of Varun Manian owned Radiance Group
  6. liyans Member

7. gurunath New Member

As one other person mentioned on this forum, the Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR), Eggatur seems like a good choice - at least for working professionals. This is because I like how you can easily have access to your work place (or find a new job in these companies) because of the SIPCOT IT Park.
    I would go on a limb and suggest buying an apartment from the House of Hiranandani project. They have a good reputation and are known for their premium apartments in Chennai.
    They are closely located to the IT Park I mentioned above, which makes them ideal for working class people. The flats are available in 2, 3, and 4 BHK; these are luxury apartments.

The houses have all the necessary amenities such as 24 x 7 water supply, electricity, the HUS school, and the popular Blue Turtle Club. You will also find here a daycare center and a supermarket. Other luxury facilities include: Heated Jacuzzi spa, swimming pools, jogging tracks, etc.
  8. sneha rajput New Member

You can invest in a flat on the Old Mahabalipuram Road in Chennai. The main reason why this area is said to be the prime locality of Chennai is its proximity to the SIPCOT IT Park. Also, many markets like Taramani, Perungudi, and Thoraipakkam are easily accessible from this area. If you are looking to buy a flat in a building that has the latest amenities, then you can consider Anchorage by House of Hiranandani. The Anchorage tower is going to be the tallest building in Chennai and the second tallest building in South India. As this project includes world-class amenities like swimming pool, playground, bar, cricket pitch, etc., it is a great investment for your family. When I compared the other flats for sale in Chennai with Anchorage, I found it to be far better.
  9. gurunath New Member

It’s a good decision to invest in a metropolitan city like Chennai. I would suggest you to check out OMR area (Old Mahabalipuram Road) if you are looking for long term gains. You can check out Anchorage project by House of Hiranandani. This property is spread out in an area of 120 acres. It is a 45 storeyed, gorgeous building that offers breathtaking views of the nearby Bay of Bengal and the backwaters. Situated closely is the Tiana project, which is a 33 storeyed landmark offering serene views of Muttukadu waters and Bay of Bengal. Bayview, another towering structure by Hiranandani has a 40 storeyed building, having 4 apartments per floor. If you are looking for luxury apartments in Chennai, these projects would be an ideal pick. You will find amenities like swimming pools, Jacuzzi spa, jogging tracks, squash, badminton, and tennis courts, children’s play area, cafes, schools, refreshment zones, etc. in this area.