vBulletin stats
  1. Feel free to join, discuss and list your real estate properties. Never put your hard earned money in real estate without discussing the projects. Please don't throw around your website's link.
  2. Get stock markets trading ideas and strategies. Discuss Personal finance and plan your retirement. Join home buying forum to post your investment and trading questions.
  3. Post your rental queries in the city specific forum. If you are looking for a house, provide additional details like budget & specifications like 1BHK, 2BHK etc. If you are posting about your property for rent, provide maximum information like rent, locality, floor etc.

Why we need to Real Estate Agent.....

Discussion in 'Brokers Paradise' started by priteshsurve, Jan 27, 2012.

1. priteshsurve Member

when we buy home first time face many problem understanding the process of purchasing a home, obtaining a mortgage, and knowing which type of loan will best suit their needs, but buying a home is a major financial commitment and you would be wise to educate yourself on the home buying process before taking the first step.findghar

When we make the decision to purchase a home,find the real estate agent who can give you expert advice and valuable information.because he have a valid information about it ,a good real estate agent will offer you information on the local real estate market and give you an idea of the types of mortgage products that are available to you. A mortgage broker or lender can also give you valuable information when you decide to buy a home.
  2. amishra New Member

whether you like it or not, real estate agents are an integral part of purchasing and selling real estate properties in India.
  3. 11beegha New Member

Real estate agent always try to make a beautiful way to find your dream home and plots, flats and everything. he is providing to us a extensive information about Bhopal real estate, apartments for sale, duplexes, upcoming and ongoing real estate projects, builders and properties. for more detail please visit us at 11beegha.com
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Apartment for Sale in Bhopal
  4. bojemrythem Member

We need a right real estate agent for the purpose of buying or selling any property to get a best deal in affordable price as they have the proper knowledge about the real estate market trend. They have all the details about the market value of any property. So everyone should get expert advice from real estate agent to achieve a better result.
  5. copplemanfarr New Member

Real estate agents are really important for the professional investment with legal process. They also perfect guide for the Investment in the properties. Agent know about basic rules and regulation for the legal agreements.
  6. Cyril Cole New Member

As an part time real estate agent it is very important that you will look for real estate agent rather than directing so that they can give you the answer for many of question and choose the best.Even i am an real estate agent when i use to bought my first home at http://www.vivalkv.fi/ in Finland country i look for some real estate agent which he help me a lot not only for choosing the best home but also for selecting a good real estate with a better location.